Friday, December 9, 2011

Long time no post!

I have been making a few Christmas cards while Leila does 'bluing' (gluing) and Zac is asleep when I have been babysitting on Mondays. 

A lot of them have been given to the ladies who have been attending the craft group at church. I made the decision not to continue leading the group next year and most people have been very understanding and positive about since we are encouraging those who would still like to meet at the church to go on Wednesdays when the Mid-Week Escape group meets.

The latest cards I made were so much fun I made 4 and might make more yet!  The idea came from a scrapbooking layout I found here.

Some I made using papers from a magazine I bought while we were holidaying in England.






Some I made at a fundraising cardmaking day.





No comments:

Post a Comment